Note – This is not an exhaustive list.
- Fondation Émergence: The Emergence Foundation Inc. is dedicated to educating, informing and educating the public about the realities of people who recognize themselves in sexual diversity and the plurality of gender identities and expressions. This includes but is not limited to lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, intersex, two-spirit (2s)
- Gay & Grey: Gay and Grey Montreal is committed to reducing isolation and improving the quality of life for L.G.B.T.Q.2.I.A.+ seniors, while promoting appropriate services in a positive, caring environment for 2-spirited, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer and intersex people living in Montreal and Quebec.
- Keshet: Keshet envisions a world in which all LGBTQ Jews and our families can live with full equality, justice, and dignity. By strengthening Jewish communities and equipping Jewish organizations with the skills and knowledge they need to make all LGBTQ Jews feel welcome, we work to ensure the full equality of all LGBTQ Jews and our families in Jewish life. We also create spaces in which all queer Jewish youth feel seen and valued and advance LGBTQ rights nationwide.
- Eshel: Eshel’s mission is to create a future for Orthodox lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals, and their families. Through its innovative and culturally sensitive programming, Eshel supports LGBTQ Jews, opening hearts, minds and doors in traditional Jewish communities.
- Montreal LGBTQ+ Community Centre: The goal of the CCLGBTQ+ is to provide Montreal’s LGBTQ+ communities with a common space where organizations and individuals interested in improving the lives of gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans people can come together through education, information and research.
- CCLGBTQ: The CCLGBTQ+ has been implementing the services necessary for the start-up, development and proper functioning of Montreal LGBTQ+ organizations for 30 years in order to improve the quality of life of members of the community. They also host a library specializing in works relating to sexual diversity and make more than 20,000 documents of all kinds available to the public.
- TSER: Trans Student Educational Resources is a youth-led organization dedicated to transforming the educational environment for trans and gender nonconforming students through advocacy and empowerment. In addition to our focus on creating a more trans-friendly education system, our mission is to educate the public and teach trans activists how to be effective organizers. We believe that justice for trans and gender nonconforming youth is contingent on an intersectional framework of activism. Ending oppression is a long-term process that can only be achieved through collaborative action.
- Fierté Montréal (fiertemtl.com): The organization’s primary mission is to support and promote local communities while serving as a beacon of hope for people around the world who continue to battle injustice. Today, Montréal Pride Festival attracts more than 3.4 millions local and international entries on many days of community, cultural and festive activities including free shows, panels, the Community Day and the Parade.