MEES Sexual Health Program
In Montreal and surrounding areas
Stephanie Mitelman, Montreal’s Certified Sex Educator and teacher trainer is offering workshops for Montreal area teachers to support the MEES program in sexuality education.
This training will give teachers concrete tools to teach sex ed, including lesson plans, teaching kits and the Guide to integrating Sex Ed by subject
This one day workshop includes:
- What is sex ed?
- Why is sex ed important?
- Information for parents/Role of parents and teachers
- Personal values and Teaching sex ed
- The importance of language
- Tips and strategies for inclusive, non-judgemental teaching
- An overview of the MEES sexuality education program
- Examples of specific learning content and how to incorporate this content
- Adapting lesson plans to different cultures
- Adapting lesson plans to special needs populations
To inquire about cost and to book your training please contact firstname.lastname@example.org